The safety and wellbeing of supporters entering the Cherry Red Records Stadium is of paramount importance to AFC Wimbledon. The club management reserves the right for its stewards, club officials or the police to remove any person who does not comply with all the regulations.
In particular, fans should not:
- Bring into the ground items such as fireworks, flares and laser devices or any article that may be considered to be usable as a weapon and/or that might compromise public enjoyment/safety
- Throw any object within the ground
- Enter the playing area without lawful authority
- Take part in any discriminatory behaviour or use obscene or abusive language
- Persistently stand in seating areas
- Obstruct gangways, access ways, exits or entrances
- Attempt to enter or be in the ground while under the influence of or in possession of drugs or intoxicating liquor.
The stadium is a no-smoking area, and that includes the use of electronic cigarettes.
Failure to comply with the regulations may result in being banned from the ground. If a fan is banned, that ban is indefinite until the fan has demonstrated that their behaviour has improved sufficiently for readmission to be agreed. Until that happens, the club will encourage other clubs to enforce the ban. Banned fans have the right to appeal against the ban and to appear before a disciplinary and complaints panel to make representations to be readmitted to the ground. If they fail to overturn the ban, they have the right to appeal to the Chief Executive.
The full ground regulations as published by the English Football League are posted in various places around the ground, and entering the stadium constitutes acceptance of these rules and regulations.