Work at AFC Wimbledon
Job profile and employee specification
AFC Wimbledon Academy Administrator Job title:
Responsible to: Academy Head of Coaching & Academy Manager
Job purpose: To effectively manage and undertake all of the Academy and Youth Development administration.
Hours: 15 - 20 per week; typically between 9am and 6 pm with very occasional out of office hours working.
Salary: £8,000 depending on hours, pro rata to £13,500 per year
Location: The Cherry Red Records Stadium, Kingston upon Thames, Jack Goodchild Way, Kingston upon Thames, Surrey, KT1 3PB.
Tasks and Responsibilities:
1. Arrange, co-ordinate and publish all academy fixtures (U7 – U18s), including arranging match officials.
2. Maintain on-going internal communications with players, parents and staff on all matters
3. On-going external communications with the Football League, other clubs, and general enquiries
4. Reception front office for the academy (phone, email and in-person)
5. Maintain player and staff files / record keeping; both paper based and software.
6. Manage and organise academy events and functions (e.g. Parents evenings)
7. Recognising the requirement for academy processes and procedures and helping implement them.
8. Take charge of stock checking and distribution of playing and training kit for all academy players.
9. Manage records of all players on trial with the academy at any one time.
Capabilities Required for Job:
5. Excellent verbal and written communication.
4. Good organisational skills with an ability to develop and maintain appropriate administrative systems.
3. A good understanding of IT and Microsoft Office.
2. Excellent communication, behavioural and interpersonal skills.
1. Experience dealing with young players, parents and football club staff.
Capabilities Preferred for Job:
1. A background in business / office administration, football or non-football related.
Dons Academy jobPlease send your application by e-mail, including a full CV and covering letter, by clicking on How to apply: