Dine in style before we take on league leaders
We have places available for Saturday’s pre-match carvery before the Dons take on League 2 leaders Gillingham at the Cherry Red Records Stadium.
Supporters have the chance to dine in style and get the latest news from manager Neal Ardley first as he announces his starting line-up at the carvery.
Guests will also enjoy all the benefits of the hospitality service for £25, including:
- A three-course carvery, including tea and coffee
- Drinks service directly to table
- Complimentary programme and team sheet
- Sky Sports/ESPN on the HD screen
- Pre-match briefing from Neal Ardley
We also offer a place at the carvery, plus match ticket (Paul Strank Stand or North Stand) for £45.