Club aims to help through match day collections
Nominations should be e-mailed to:
Fans may bring this opportunity to the attention of a charity they support, but we will only accept nominations directly from the charity itself so that we know they are committed to the event.
5. Selected charities (i.e. the ones the fans vote for) must provide copy for both the programme and web site for the relevant match. Clearly, this need not be prepared until the vote is complete and the relevant charities are selected.
4. Nominations must be received by no later than 5.00 pm on Friday, 9 August, 2013.
3. The charity must be willing to commit to sending 12-15 volunteers on the selected matchday with the representatives in position by 12.30 pm.
2. It must give a contact name and details of the charity's purpose - a link to the relevant web site will be enough.
1. The nomination must come direct from the charity itself.
The rules for applications are as follows:
We as a club have successfully helped charities to benefit from match day collections in recent years and we wish to do this again next season. We will once again ask AFC Wimbledon supporters to vote on the charities that should be chosen, but first we need nominations to compile a shortlist.
Every year we receive many requests from charities wishing to hold a collection on a match day. The need to balance these requests with Dons Trust and similar activities means we have allocated three matches for charity collections next season. One of these has been allocated to the Football League's charity of the season and this therefore leaves two places up for grabs.
AFC Wimbledon will once again be holding match day collections for worthy causes during 2013/14 - and charities have until 5.00 pm on Friday to put themselves forward. .charity fundraising