An exciting opportunity to join Wimbledon's coaching team
AFC Wimbledon wishes to recruit a senior professional Development Coach (Under-21) with responsibility for developing a small group of players who have finished their scholarships.
The main remit of this post will be to provide these players with the individual and collective development required to help them make an impact at first-team level, therefore bridging the gap between 18 and 21 years of age.
The successful candidate will report directly to First-team Manager Neal Ardley and Academy Manager Mark Robinson.
The post will include weekend work and as well as covering all coaching aspects and personal development the candidate will need to coordinate a full programme of fixtures (minimum 20 matches).
The candidates must have the following qualifications and personal qualities:
• UEFA A Licence (or near completion)
• Have an excellent understanding of the technical and tactical development required at all levels of the game and the ability to teach them.
• Great attention to detail.
• Be self driven.
• An excellent communicator.
• Be organised and methodical but also adaptable to change.
• Eager to make a difference.
to receive this link.Coach Vacancy A detailed job description and salary is available on request by e-mail. Click on
. Development CoachPlease send a CV and covering letter to Sarah Skinner by clicking on
Applications must be received no later than Friday, 14th June 2013. We would like the successful candidate to start as soon as possible after the appointment.