Boost the club with your skills
We are looking for an experienced Microsoft Dynamics CRM Analyst/Developer to join a small team tasked with implementing a CRM (Customer Relationship Management) programme within the club.
The successful applicant will be solely responsible for all development activity.
At this stage, we are looking for a volunteer from within the fan base, who is able to devote some time to this project.
Skills required are as follows:
- Understanding of key Dynamics CRM processes including Sales, Marketing and Service Management.
- Hands-on experience of designing, configuring and customising Dynamics CRM 4.0 (2011 is beneficial).
- Experience of associated technologies including MS SQL Database & Reporting Services, SQL Views, Stored Procedures, Data Translation Services, Jscript, etc.
- Understanding of Dynamics CRM architecture and deployment options.
- Ability to design and specify extensions to Dynamics CRM including web components, plug-ins, workflow extensions and integrations with other applications.
- Good understanding of complimentary Microsoft solutions including Office, Exchange, Share Point, BI, etc.
- Clear vision for the end game
- Good understanding of the benefits of data driven marketing
.CRM AnalystTo discuss the role or for further information, please -mail David Growns by clicking on