Former boss returns - and you can play in his team
Dave Anderson will return to manage AFC Wimbledon once again as part of the club’s exciting charity match on Sunday, 4 May (3.00 pm kick-off).
The popular former Dons manager (pictured centre above with the Surrey Senior Cup after a 4-1 win against Walton & Hersham in 2005) will be back at the Cherry Red Records Stadium to take charge of an AFC Wimbledon side against Wimbledon FC with a host of club heroes also featuring.
Ben Judge and Rob Ursell have been added to the AFC Wimbledon team, which will also include Jason Goodliffe, Ryan Gray, Luke Garrard, Rob Quinn, Steve Ferguson and Jon Main.
The Wimbledon FC side will feature Jason Euell, Chris Perry, Alan Reeves, Duncan Jupp, Scott Fiztgerald and more with Neal Ardley playing for both teams.
There’s still time for you to line-up alongside them by entering an auction. The highest bids received so far are £150 to play in the AFC Wimbledon side and £180 to play for the Wimbledon FC side.
If you wish to still enter the auction, please read the following main points:
• E-mail your bid to firstname.lastname@example.org and state which team you would like to be included in
• Please include your name and mobile number
• You will receive at least 30 minutes playing time
• Highest bids will be published at regular intervals on the official website
• The closing date for the auction will be Friday, 2 May at 1.00 pm
• Winning bidders will be notified by 5.00 pm on that day
There will be two separate auctions with one to play in the AFC Wimbledon squad and another for the Wimbledon FC squad.
and in person from the commercial office at the club. online ticket shopTickets are available from the Tickets for this match (3.00 pm kick-off) will be priced at £10 for Adults with a £1 donation for U18s.