Your chance to play alongside Jason Goodliffe
The club’s charity game on Sunday, 4 May, will feature a host of Wimbledon heroes – and you can line-up alongside them by entering an auction.
pictured receiving the congratulations of Danny Kedwell and Sam Hatton after his goal against St Albans on the day when Wimbledon were crowned as Conference South title winners), making a welcome return.(We can today confirm five more players for the AFC Wimbledon team with former captain Jason Goodliffe,
As we previously announced, Jon Main has already confirmed his participation in the AFC Wimbledon team, which will be managed by Simon Bassey The four other former AFC Wimbledon players we can confirm that will play in the match at the Cherry Red Records Stadium are as follows: Ryan Gray, Luke Garrard, Rob Quinn, Steve Ferguson.
The Wimbledon FC side will include Jason Euell, Chris Perry, Alan Reeves, Duncan Jupp and Scott Fitzgerald with Neal Ardley playing for both teams.
If you would like to play in the game alongside some of your Wimbledon heroes past and present, then please read the following main points.
• E-mail your bid to firstname.lastname@example.org and state which team you would like to be included in.
• Please include your name and mobile number
• You will receive at least 30 minutes playing time.
• Highest bids will be published at regular intervals on the official website
• The closing date for the auction will be Friday, 2 May at 1.00 pm
• Winning bidders will be notified by 5.00 pm on that day.
There will be two separate auctions with one to play in the AFC Wimbledon squad and another for the Wimbledon FC squad.
Tickets for this match (3.00 pm kick-off) will be priced at £10 for Adults with a £1 donation for U18s. Tickets are available from the online ticket shop and in person from the commercial office at the club.