Priority for tickets versus Liverpool
Later today we expect to announce the arrangements for our third round FA Cup tie against Liverpool, including the date and kick off time.
We apologise that we’ve been unable to do so earlier than this.
However, this potential option has complicated the arrangements for selling tickets. We are investigating the possibility of installing temporary seating above the Your Golf Travel stand and hope to announce a decision by no later than Monday, 15 December.
As a result we have decided to issue separate guidance for buying tickets for each of the following:
Holders of seat season tickets 1.
Holders of terrace season tickets 2.
Other priority applicants 3.
Please watch out for these, starting later today.
The priority for allocating tickets is as follows:
- Season ticket holders will get their usual seat or place on the terrace
- Terrace ST holders will be offered the option of transferring to the temporary seating, should we be able to install it
- Dons Trust members who joined before 7.00 pm on Monday, 8 December and shareholders in the PLC will be next in order of priority
- Fans who make direct debit contributions to the ‘We are Wimbledon’ Fund and fans who joined the fans’ register before 7.00 pm on Monday, 8 December are next.
- All other applicants are next
Please take no action until you see the guidance that is relevant to you.
Answer to key questions
Can I have two tickets? I am a season ticket holder and a Dons Trust member. Q
It is one ticket per person No.A
Am I eligible for priority? I joined the Trust/put my name on the fans’ register after 7.00 pm on Monday. Q
We will add you to the membership list/register and the next time we get a big game you will be eligible for priority No, sorry. A
Can I buy an adult ticket with a concession ST? Q
Yes, just enclose the correct payment A
One of my season tickets isn’t needed. Can I use it to buy a ticket for a friend? Q
One of my season tickets isn’t needed. Can I use it to buy a ticket for a friend who is a Liverpool supporter? Q
For safety reasons you must not do this. Any supporter found in the wrong area of the stadium is likely to be ejected. No. A