Vacancy to join the club's community coaching team
Community Football Scheme Administrator Job Description
AFC Wimbledon has a vacancy for a full-time Community Football Scheme (CFS) Administrator, to be based at the Cherry Red Records Stadium.
The hours of work are either Monday to Friday 9.00am – 5.00pm (with 30 minutes for lunch) OR Monday to Friday 9.30am – 5.00pm (with 30 minutes for lunch), plus Saturday mornings from 9.30am – 12.00pm. Either way, candidates will need to be flexible around this.
: Up to £14,500, depending on experience and qualificationsSalary
- Organise and support courses and events
- Administer business processes and record-keeping
- Update CFS internet and other media publications and twitter feeds
- Act as first point of contact for all communications and customer service
- Support marketing and advertising activities
- Support projects and other activities to expand the work of the scheme
- Computer literate with good skills in MS Office and the Internet
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- A positive and enthusiastic manner in person and on the telephone
- Database skills to maintain and work with the CFS databases
- Strong organisation and time management
- Good use of English
- Good team player
- Interest in sport and charitable sector
Preferred (but not essential):
- Full driving licence and access to own transport
- Previous football coaching experience with a minimum Level 1 FA Coaching Certificate
.CFS VacancyTo apply, please e-mail a CV and covering letter with the subject heading: "CFS Administrator – Job Application” to us by clicking on
Closing date for applications
The closing date for applications is Friday 7th March at 5.00pm, with interviews to be held on Wednesday, 12 March.
Ideally candidates should be ready for an immediate start, and not more than two weeks after the position has been offered.
AFC Wimbledon is an equal opportunity employer.