Popular service available for first 3 home games
AFC Wimbledon start the new season at home to Plymouth Argyle on Saturday, 8 August, and you can make the most of the match day experience by booking one of our hospitality packages.
We have good availability for pre-match hospitality for the Plymouth opener, along with the home games against Cambridge United and Exeter, during August.
to read what supporters had to say last season about the service we provided.HospitalityOur hospitality packages are ideal for celebrating a special occasion with friends or family or for entertaining business clients. Click on
Supporters can book a hospitality only package (without match ticket) for £25 or matchday hospitality (with ticket for the game) for £50.
Matchday Hospitality includes the following:
- Three course meal
- Complimentary matchday programme and team sheet
- Home manager’s briefing
- Tea and coffee
- Access to cash bar with waitress service
- Sky Sports / BT Sport on big screen in HD
- Match ticket in the Paul Strank or John Green Stand
Cost is £50.00
Our hospitality only package includes all of the above (apart from a match ticket) for £25.
. HospitalityTo book for any of the opening games of the season, visit our online booking page by clicking on
Supporters can currently book for the following games:
Plymouth Argyle on Saturday, 8 August
Cambridge United on Tuesday, 18 August
Exeter City on Saturday, 29 August
We also have availability for a ball sponsor for the Cambridge and Exeter City games.
Ball sponsorship package includes:
- Four executive hospitality tickets to include pre-match three course meal
- Company name and logo on front of programme
- Reserved table in Presidents Lounge
- Signed match ball presented to you by the Man of The Match.
- Complimentary team sheet and programme for each guest.
firstname.lastname@example.orgPlease get in contact with the commercial team on 020 8547 3336 or via e-mail should you wish to book any of the above options.