There's just three days left to get your bids in for kit worn by our goalscoring heroes in the memorable play-off semi-final at Accrington just over a year ago.
You can bid for Lyle Taylor's shorts from that night in Lancashire, plus Bayo Akinfenwa's too, via AFCbay.
At the moment, Bayo is leading the race, but there's still time for you to influence that!
Don't forget that all funds raised by AFCbay go directly back to YOUR club.
Signed photographs of first-team players, including Tom Elliott, and coaching staff, are also up for grabs.
Visit the AFCbay website and click on the link that says 'Items for Sale' to see what's on offer.
There are plenty of other non-football items that you can also bid for, including the following:
- Signed footballs
- Signed posters
- DVD box sets
- Retro grames
- Bicycle bells (with a womble)
Money raised from this fundraising initiative could help us be more competitive at the higher level.
You don't have to buy to help. We need supporters to donate items, using the details below.
If you have unwanted items at home – anything at all, it doesn't have to be football-related – you can now donate them to the club.
All you have to do is:
• Photograph your item and email it to: AFCbay@afcwimbledon.ltd.uk .
• We will then get back to you after reviewing the item(s) and let you know if it has been accepted.
• If your item(s) are accepted you will need to bring the item(s) to the Cherry Red Records Stadium (no collection available).
• We will then list the item(s) and the money raised will go directly to the Football club (after Ebay fees have been paid).
Please note: we will not be selling items on behalf of individuals, all proceeds will go to AFC Wimbledon.
The AFCbay page is at http://www.ebay.co.uk/usr/afcbay