Fans have been experiencing some confusion trying to buy tickets for the Emirates FA Cup tie against Lincoln City.
In most cases this is because they have either not registered with our CRM system or they have forgotten their password. This note gives guidance on what to do in those circumstances –the approach is the same in both cases.
Until 1.00 pm on Friday 27 October, tickets for the Lincoln game are only on sale to season ticket holders. All ST holders’ details are already recorded on the system but you need to register before you can buy a match ticket.
If you’ve never registered before, or if you can’t remember whether or not you’ve done so, you should:
1. Go to the club’s web site and click on ‘Shop’, then ‘Tickets’.
2. Now log in. Note that until you’ve logged in you won’t be able to see the Lincoln tickets.
3. If you can’t remember your password or you have never logged in before simply enter your email address in the ‘user name’ box and click on ‘forgotten your password’. A new one will be sent to you.
4. If you aren’t sure which email address to use, call us on 020 8547 3528 and we will guide you through it.
5. Once you’ve logged in, refresh the page (press the F5 function key to do this) and a ‘FA Cup’ tab will appear.
Terrace ST holders
6. For terrace season ticket holders, you can now purchase a ticket for the Chemflow End (tickets are not available for the Rygas stand). Due to a quirk in the system which we are working to correct, it also shows tickets for sale for the seated stands but you cannot do this here – please follow step 7 instead.
Seat ST holders
7. For seat season tickets holders, log in to the CRM system, go to your account in the top right hand corner of the screen and purchase via 'Reservations' underneath the words 'Future matches for which you have reserved tickets'. The FA Cup tab will be located under tickets (next to ‘Hospitality’).