Ticket details for our eagerly anticipated Carabao Cup tie against West Ham on Tuesday, 28 August (kick-off 7.45pm) have been announced.
Tickets for away supporters are being sold by West Ham.
Ticket prices are the same as our league games (see below for details). Tickets will be sold in the following order of priority:
Season Ticket holders
- Tickets go on sale on line to season ticket holders from 10.00 am on Monday 20 August.
- 1 ticket per season ticket holder who have until 5.00 pm on Wednesday 22 August to buy their usual seat or place on the terrace.
Dons Trust members and PLC shareholders who are not ST holders
- DT members and PLC shareholders who are not ST holders are next in order of priority, subject to ticket availability
- Dons Trust members and PLC shareholders cannot buy on line and should e mail firstname.lastname@example.org by 5.00 pm on Wednesday 22 August, setting out their preference for one seat or one terrace ticket. If a seat ticket is requested, but none are available, please indicate whether you would be happy to accept a terrace ticket. Please provide your Dons Trust membership number and a phone number on which the club can contact you to confirm if you have been successful in obtaining a ticket and take the appropriate payment.
- Please do not use any other club e mail address when making your application as it may not be read.
- If there are still tickets available after the priority period for season ticket holders, DT members and PLC shareholders, they will go on sale on line from 1.00 pm on Thursday.
- Fans must have a previous purchase history, which can be for tickets or merchandise. Fans may apply for one or two seats. However, our experience is that if there are any unsold seats the majority will be ‘singles’ and so anyone applying for two seats must do so on the understanding that there is a good chance that they will not be together. As a result, we recommend that you do not apply for two seats where one is for a young child.
- Fans may alternatively apply for a maximum of three terrace places.
- There is currently a transaction fee of £1.50 per order. Because ST holders may only buy one ticket per ST, families who have several STs may therefore find themselves paying several charges. In these circumstances, we will refund all bar one charge on request.
Delivery/Collection of tickets
All tickets ordered by season ticket holders will be posted out by Wednesday evening; they will not be available for collection at the Walsall game. DT members, PLC shareholders and those who have been successful in the general sale are advised to collect their tickets from the club on Friday between 9.30 am and 5.00 pm or at the game against Sunderland on Saturday. Any remaining tickets can be collected from the collection point at the top of Jack Goodchild Way on the day of the game.
Tickets will not be on sale at the Walsall game.
Normal ticket prices apply for this fixture (see below).
Chemflow End (standing)
Adult - £20
Concession - £12
Under 18 - £5
RyGas Terrace (standing)
Adult - £17
Concession - £11
Under 18 - £4
John Green (seating)
Adult - £24
Concession - £15
Under 18 - £10
Paul Strank (seating)
Adult (D-H) - £29
Concession (D-H) - £18
Under 18 (D-H) - £13
Adult (A-C) and (J-N) - £24
Concession (A-C) and (J-N) - £15
Under 18 (A-C) and (J-N) - £10