Ticket details for our eagerly anticipated Carabao Cup tie against West Ham on Tuesday, 28 August (kick-off 7.45pm) have been announced.
- Ticket prices will be the same as our league games.
- Tickets go on sale on line to season ticket holders from 10.00 am on Monday.
- 1 ticket per season ticket holder and they will have until 5.00 pm on Wednesday to buy their usual seat or place on the terrace.
- Tickets then go on general sale from 10.00 am on Thursday after office staff have had a chance to review the number of tickets sold.
- Fans must have a previous purchase history, and that could be for tickets or merchandise. Fans may apply for one or two seats. However, our experience is that the majority of unsold seats will be ‘singles’ and so anyone applying for two seats must do so on the understanding that there is a good chance that they will not be together. As a result, we recommend that you do not apply for two seats where one is for a young child.
- Fans may alternatively apply for a maximum of three terrace places.
- There is currently a transaction fee of £1.50 per order. Because ST holders may only buy one ticket per ST, families who have several STs may therefore find themselves paying several charges. In these circumstances, we will refund all bar one charge on request.
Normal ticket prices apply for this fixture (see below).
Chemflow End (standing)
- Adult - £20
- Concession - £12
- Under 18 - £5
RyGas Terrace (standing)
- Adult - £17
- Concession - £11
- Under 18 - £4
John Green (seating)
- Adult - £24
- Concession - £15
- Under 18 - £10
Paul Strank (seating)
- Adult (D-H) - £29
- Concession (D-H) - £18
- Under 18 (D-H) - £13
- Adult (A-C) and (J-N) - £24
- Concession (A-C) and (J-N) - £15
- Under 18 (A-C) and (J-N) - £10