For our final game of the year we welcome Blackpool to the Cherry Red Records Stadium. Enjoy our pre-match hospitality before you watch the Dons in action.
Please find the full list of options on the menu for this three-course feast below.
Your hospitality ticket includes:
- Three-course festive meal
- Team sheet and match programme
- Sky Sports / BT Sport in HD on the big screen
- Tea and coffee
- Cash bar available with table service
- Pre-match briefing from Wally Downes
- Match ticket
- Paul Strank Stand (seated) £60
- Chemflow End (standing) £50
- Pork and chicken liver pate with chorizo and served with Melba toast
- Carrot and toasted cumin seed soup
Mains served with served with crushed baby new, sweet potato cakes and seasonal vegetables:
- Boneless chicken thighs marinated in garlic and lemon
- Salmon supreme with a dill and lemon cream sauce served with
Stuffed pepper with mushroom risotto
- Apple crumble with a light vanilla custard
- Clements tart with berry coulis
- Winter fruit salad
We will always try to accommodate all dietary requirements and allergies, so don’t hesitate to get in touch with any requests.
A match ticket plus pre-match hospitality costs £60 (seated match ticket) or £50 (standing match ticket).
If you already have a ticket for these games, you can purchase just the pre-match hospitality without a match ticket for just £30.