AFC Wimbledon's first match of 2019 is away at Portsmouth and you can buy tickets online up until 8.00 am on 28 December.
This match on 1 January (3.00 pm kick-off) is not all-ticket, so you can purchase tickets on the day of the game, but prices rise by £2 for Adults and Over-64s.
You can buy in advance from our online ticket shop and places on the supporters' coach can be reserved (see details at bottom of this page for more information). Tickets can also be purchased from the complimentary tickets window before and after the Blackpool game on 29 December.
Dons fans will be accommodated in the covered and seated Milton End and the prices below are for tickets purchased in advance:
- Adults £23
- Over-64s £17
- Young persons (18–22) £15
- Unaccompanied juniors (under 18) £10
- Accompanied juniors with a paying adult £5.
Wheelchair users should contact the Portsmouth ticket office in advance on 03456 461898 to purchase wheelchair-and-carer tickets.
- Carers are admitted free of charge provided the disabled supporter is in receipt of the highest rate of DLA, proof of which is required. Wheelchair and carer spaces are located in the home wheelchair section, in front of the home fans.
- Wheelchair users (all ages) £14
- Ambulant adult £15
- Ambulant junior £10.
The supporters’ coach will leave from opposite South Wimbledon tube station at 11.00 am and from the Cherry Red Records Stadium at 11.30 am. The price is £22, and places on the coach can be reserved by contacting the club on 020 8547 3528.