AFC Wimbledon are looking to recruit a part time Health and Safety Officer.
As part of the role, you will be expected to undertake the following duties amongst other key aspects of health and safety management:
- Produce risk assessments for all sites used and events
- Oversee any risk assessments produced by other ‘competent persons’
- Head up the club’s audit process
- Be the main point of contact for any staff with health and safety queries / concerns
- Complete the required weekly, 6 monthly and annual checks, that are required for audit purposes
- Carry out regular site inspections to check policies and procedures are being properly implemented
- Ensure working practices are safe and comply with legislation
- Oversee club documentation and maintain up to date records
- Lead in-house training with managers and employees about health and safety issues and risks
Candidates will need to have a degree, MSc or postgraduate diploma recognised by the Institution of Occupational Safety and Health (IOSH), or have a degree-level qualification through NEBOSH.
Candidates would need to be available from early January.
If you would like to apply for this role, please send a CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org .
AFC Wimbledon is an equal opportunities employer.