AFC Wimbledon's next home game is against Blackpool on Saturday 20 January and you can make the most of the AFC Wimbledon match day experience by enjoying hospitality.
Places for hospitality and a ticket for the game can be purchased, plus you can also book a hospitality only option:
The hospitality package includes:
• Three-course meal
• Tea and coffee
• Complimentary programme and team sheet
• Live Sky Sports / BT Sport on big screen
• Pre-match briefing from home manager
• Cheese and biscuits (£2.50 optional extra charge)
• Match tickets for Paul Strank Stand or Chemflow End
Cost is £60 for hospitality and a ticket for the Paul Strank Stand (or £50 to book hospitality and a terrace ticket).
Hospitality only places are available for £30.
You can book now from our online ticket shop.
To book a place, contact the commercial department on 020 8547 3336 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org .