The club’s ticketing website is currently experiencing a small issue regarding purchasing tickets online for the Brighton & Hove Albion game on Saturday 21 July.
To avoid any issues please follow the below step by step guide to purchasing your tickets:
- Visit our Match Tickets website
- Before you put any tickets in your basket go to the top right-hand corner of the page and select “Login” (please note if you do not have an AFC Wimbledon account you can create one here as well)
- Once logged in select “Home Friendlies 2018” tab
- Click on the “Buy” button for the Brighton & Hove Albion match
- Select your ticket type and block and click “Buy best available”
- Click on “Pay Securely”
- Confirm the transaction fee and click “Continue to payment”
- Review your order, tick the T&Cs box and click “Continue”
- Select your card type, enter your details and click “Make payment”
Please note it is always advisable to login before purchasing tickets on our ticketing website to avoid any issues.
Thank you for taking the time to read over the above and if you have any issues along the way please contact our ticketing team on +44 (0)20 8547 3528 (09.30-17.00 Monday to Friday).