Join Neal Ardley, first team players, ladies & girls' teams and academy talents this Sunday 1 July, 12.00 (noon), at Centre Court Shopping Centre for the grand unveiling of our new PUMA kits.
The kit launch event kicks-off with players and management debuting the new kits by the main ground floor entrance to the shopping centre.
The brand-new home and away kits will be on sale afterwards in the AFC Wimbledon pop-up shop in the same location. Please note between Sunday July 1 to Friday July 13 our pop-up store will remain open at Centre Court Shopping Centre.
Launch Day Prize Draw
Every purchase from our Centre Court pop-up store on Sunday 1 July, automatically enters you into a competition to win a hospitality meal for two at the opening home game of the 2018/19 season.
- Simply come along to the kit launch on Sunday 1 July.
- Buy one of the brand-new PUMA shirts or other merchandise available on the day from our Centre Court pop-up store.
- Keep hold of your receipt.
- We will announce the winning receipt (identified by the ‘ref’ number underneath the date on your receipt) via the club website on Wednesday 4 July.
- To claim the prize the winner will be required to email us a photograph of the winning receipt number we announce after the launch.
For more information on how to get to Centre Court, opening hours, and for the store map, please visit the shopping centre's website.
We look forward to welcoming you for the grand unveiling on Sunday 1 July, 12.00 (noon) at Centre Court Shopping Centre (ground floor – main entrance).