Watch the Dons take on Premier League and Championship opposition at a bargain price this summer.
An exciting pre-season schedule for Wimbledon includes home matches against Reading (7 July) and QPR (14 July), before the visit of Chris Hughton's Brighton & Hove Albion (21 July), a side who performed with real credit in their debut Premier League campaign last season.
As part of a special offer, you can buy bundle tickets for all three games (starting at just £30 for adults), so it's well worth booking in advance if you're planning to attend all these matches.
Ticket prices are as follows:
Reading and QPR
Special offer on all three matches:
• Adult seating – three games for £40
• Concession seating – three games for £25
• Under-18 seating – three games for £10
• Adult terrace – three games for £30
• Concession terrace – three games for £15
• Under-18 terrace – three games for £5
Supporters can also purchase a ticket bundle for the Presidents Lounge for £70 (includes seat ticket in the Paul Strank Stand).
To take advantage of the above offers, or to book tickets for individual matches, visit our online ticket shop.