Make your Dons day out extra special with a match ticket, three course meal and pre-match briefing from our manager, before we take on The Shrimpers (Saturday 24 November).
Our Head Chef has whipped up another pre-match feast for you to enjoy!
- Starter – Roast Sweet Potato & Chilli Soup (V) or Crispy Bacon & Mozzarella Salad
- Main – Chicken Supreme or Honey & Brandy Glazed Salmon or Asparagus & Parmesan Tart (V). All served with herb roasted baby potatoes, & seasonal vegetables
- Dessert – Chocolate Brownie Tart served with rose water cream
- Teas & Coffees available on request
Please note we will try to accommodate all dietary requirements and allergies, so don’t hesitate to get in touch.
A match ticket plus pre-match hospitality costs £60 (seated match ticket) or £50 (standing match ticket).
Please note if you already have a ticket for these games, you can purchase just the pre-match hospitality without a match ticket for just £30.
Your hospitality ticket includes:
- Three-course meal
- Team sheet and match programme
- Sky Sports / BT Sport in HD on the big screen
- Tea and coffee
- Cash bar available with table service
- Pre-match briefing from the manager
- Match ticket
- Paul Strank Stand (seated) £60
- Chemflow End (standing) £50
See you on Saturday 24 November, as the Dons take on Southend United for three vital home points!