Make your Dons day out extra special with a match ticket, three course meal and pre-match briefing from Neal Ardley before your beloved Dons take on The Hatters (Saturday 27 October).
Our Head Chef has whipped up an Autumnal menu not to be missed!
- Starter – Roast butternut squash soup or Melon and cured ham
- Main – Lamb shank creamy mash potato, roasted honey carrots and seasonal greens or Gnocchi with creamy spinach sauce crispy onions
- Dessert – Sticky toffee pudding served with toffee custard
Your hospitality ticket includes:
- Three-course meal
- Team sheet and match programme
- Sky Sports / BT Sport in HD on the big screen
- Tea and coffee
- Cash bar available with table service
- Pre-match briefing from Neal Ardley
- Match ticket
- Paul Strank Stand (seated) £60
- Chemflow End (standing) £50
Please note if you already have a ticket for these games, you can purchase just the pre-match hospitality without a match ticket for just £30.