Make your Dons day out extra special with a match ticket, three course meal and pre-match briefing from Neal Ardley, before your Dons take on The Shrews (Saturday 3 November).
Our Head Chef has cooked up another Autumnal feast not to be missed!
- Starter – Cray fish with dill scallion & lemon barley or leek & potato soup (V)
- Main – Beef bourguignon rosemary potato cake sugar snap and garden peas or Lentil and vegetable wellington with sugar snap and garden peas herb gravy (V)
- Dessert – Apple tart served with a sweet cinnamon cream
We will try to accommodate all dietary requirements and allergies, so don’t hesitate to get in touch.
A match ticket plus pre-match hospitality costs £60 (seated match ticket) or £50 (standing match ticket).
Please note if you already have a ticket for these games, you can purchase just the pre-match hospitality without a match ticket for just £30.
Your hospitality ticket includes:
- Three-course meal
- Team sheet and match programme
- Sky Sports / BT Sport in HD on the big screen
- Tea and coffee
- Cash bar available with table service
- Pre-match briefing from Neal Ardley
- Match ticket
- Paul Strank Stand (seated) £60
- Chemflow End (standing) £50
See you on Saturday for our first home game of November.