Tickets for our televised FA Cup tie against Haringey Borough on Friday 9 November, kick-off 7.55 pm, will go on sale from 10.30 am on Tuesday 30 October.
Ticket prices for the terrace are:
- Adults £10
- Concessions (65 and over, Students with valid ID and Under 16s £5)
- Under 16s, if accompanied by an Adult, free of charge.
Anyone buying a ticket will still need to pay the transaction fee. There are no seat tickets available. However, if you are a disabled fan please contact us directly.
Season Ticket Holders
- Tickets go on sale online from 10.30 am on Tuesday 30 October
- This will be sold on a first come first served basis
- One ticket per season ticket holder who will have until 4.00 pm on Thursday 1 November to purchase their ticket.
DT members and PLC Shareholders
- DT members and PLC Shareholders, who are not season ticket holders, are next in order of priority, subject to ticket availability.
- DT members and PLC Shareholders will not be able to buy online and should e mail firstname.lastname@example.org to request a ticket. Please provide your Dons Trust membership number or PLC Shareholder number and a phone number on which the club can contact you to confirm if you have been successful in obtaining a ticket and take the appropriate payment.
- E mails can be sent from 10.30 am on Tuesday 30 October until 4.00 pm on Thursday 1 November but requests will not be looked at until the priority period for season ticket holders has closed. Any e mails received before 10.30 am on 30 October will be disregarded. Tickets will be allocated on a first come first served basis.
- Please do not use any other club e mail address when making your application as it may not be read.
- If there are still tickets available after the priority period for season ticket holders, DT members, PLC Shareholders, they will go on sale on line from 12 noon on Monday 5 November. All tickets ordered prior to 2.00 pm on 6 November will be posted out. Any tickets ordered after this time will need to be collected from Haringey Borough.