AFC Wimbledon are proud to announce that Paul Strank Roofing, our principal partner and stand sponsor, have sold out their upcoming annual Charity Gala on Saturday 22 September.
Paul and Irene Strank have been raising money for numerous amazing causes over the years. Using their business Paul Strank Roofing as a springboard, they have helped thousands of people in and around South London and across the UK.
As well as our very own AFC Wimbledon Foundation we wanted to highlight just a few of the amazing causes that this Charity Gala will raise donations and awareness for:
- Shooting Star Chase Children's Hospice
- The AFC Wimbledon Foundation (and High Path in association with the AFC Wimbledon Foundation)
- Commonside Trust
- Croygas Pirates mixed pan disability children's football team
- Friends In St Helier (F.I.S.H)
- All Saints Community Centre
- The Memory Lane Club (Alzheimer's Society)
- Young Carer's in Merton
Over the years this star-studded Charity Gala has included headliners such as Alesha Dixon, Beverley Knight MBE, Johnny Partridge, Fleur East, Lemar and Peter Andre.
Keep your eyes peeled for the 2018 lineup of acts and celebs next week @PaulStrankMBE.
Watch a short highlight reel from last year’s entertaining Charity Gala.