Our contractors took possession of the stadium site at 8.30 am on Monday.
They are on site to do initial preparatory work.
Our photographer visited the site on Tuesday 16 April and took a selection of photos, some of which were shown at Wednesday night’s Dons Trust SGM.
Take a look at our gallery of pictures above, which show the following:
- 1 - Construction machinery parked on the new stadium site (Photo: Alex Spink)
- 2 - A compactor helps create a temporary access route across the site
- 3 - A storage container is delivered as part of site set-up
- 4 - A truck moves earth around the site
- 5 - A digger clearing the top layer of earth
- 6 - A bulldozer moves earth