The successful candidate will be responsible for leading the Academy's coaching function, will contribute to several management groups, and be enrolled on the Premier League's Elite Head of Coaching (EHOC) programme, as part of their ongoing professional development.
Applicants must have:
- UEFA A Licence
- FA Youth Award (all three modules)
- FA Safeguarding qualification
- FA First Aid qualification and/or BFAS (current EFAiF)
- Enhanced DBS clearance
- A full clean driving license
- Previous experience of working within the football or related industry
- Coaching education experience
- Youth coaching experience
Closing date for applications is Monday 16 September 2019.
More information is available:
To express your interest in the role please send your CV and completed application form to email@example.com.