Terell Thomas said he's raring to go for the season ahead and the defender is confident that Wimbledon's squad is strong enough to make progress.
The 23-year-old centre-back's first season here started on a low note as it was interrupted by injuries, but it ended on a high by helping The Dons to League One survival.
"Nothing has come close to that feeling of staying up," said Terell. "Probably the closest was the point at Luton in the last minute! I am feeling confident in the team and I feel that we can take last season's swing into this season and kick-on."
In the full interview on our You Tube channel, Terell talked about eradicating the team mistakes that cost Wimbledon on the opening day against Rotherham and he added that 'concentration is key'.
During the interview, Terell talks about the following:
- Competition for places in defence
- The lessons learned from the Rotherham defeat
- The encouraging impact of Nesta Guinness-Walker
- Preparations for Fleetwood
- The importance of our supporters at away games