Treat yourself to a three-course pre-game feast on Saturday 23 February, before we take on Charlton in another London derby at the Cherry Red Records Stadium.
A match ticket plus pre-match hospitality costs £60 (seated match ticket) or £50 (standing match ticket). Please note if you already have a ticket for these games, you can purchase just the pre-match hospitality without a match ticket for just £30.
- Starter – Carrot & cumin soup or Cheese & vine tomato tart
- Main - Lamb shank or Vegetable roulade, both served with smashed baby potatoes and seasonal greens
- Dessert – Lemon tart with a berry compote
Your hospitality ticket includes:
- Three-course meal
- Team sheet and match programme
- Sky Sports / BT Sport in HD on the big screen
- Tea and coffee
- Cash bar available with table service
- Pre-match briefing from Wally Downes
- Match ticket
- Paul Strank Stand (seated) £60
- Chemflow End (standing) £50
Our hospitality team will be on hand throughout the match build up to ensure you and your guests having a great Dons day out!
Please note for fans looking to purchase a ticket only this will be an all-ticket match and you will need to buy your ticket in advance.