AFC Wimbledon will on Saturday be aiming to secure a quarter-final place in the Emirates FA Cup and this match at the Cherry Red Records Stadium is a sell-out.
A repeat of the cracking atmosphere at the West Ham game could help Wally’s boys to make history and there’s plenty of incentive to get here early as the BBC will be filming for Football Focus!
Below is a summary of match arrangements ahead of tomorrow’s match.
Ticket Collection & Security Checks
Please allow extra time for ticket checks before entering the stadium at the top of Jack Goodchild Way.
- If you need to collect your match ticket on the day, please give your name to one of the stewards and proceed to collect them from the white ticket booth next to The Dons Trust booth.
- If you are attending hospitality and haven’t got your ticket yet, please give your name to one of the stewards and proceed to the hospitality suite (beyond the back bar) for your pre-match meal and to collect your tickets.
- There will be the usual bag checks before going through the turnstiles.
- As the match is sold out the car park will be very busy. Please get here early if you wish to park at the stadium.
- Parking is also available in nearby streets. Please park responsibly and considerately for local residents and particularly on the corner of roads as this causes access issues for emergency vehicles. There will be local parking wardens in the area.
- More alternative travel information can be found in our visitor guide.
- Dons ticket holders seeking to upgrade a ticket before tomorrow’s game, please get in contact today before 5 pm by emailing email@example.com including your name and contact number.
- For example, an upgrade would cover changing from a Child ticket you have purchased to an Adult ticket.
- Saturday’s cup edition is packed with news, features, and interviews. Dylan Connolly, who terrorised West Ham’s defence in the last round, says that he’s living the dream with Wimbledon after having a job outside of football in Dublin as a teenager. There’s also an interview with on-loan forward Michael Folivi, following his first AFC Wimbledon start in the win at Walsall.
Bars (as well as the usual beers info) – Football Focus and bar opening early
- Dan Walker and the Football Focus team will be broadcasting live from the Cherry Red Records Stadium at 12.00 (noon). We will be opening the Your Golf Travel Bar from 11.30 am and encourage Dons ticket holding fans to get down there early to show your colours during the live broadcast! Real ales including Plough Lane Ale, Adnams Broadside, and XXK will be among the drink served.
- The back bar will be open as usual with Plough Lane Ale, Wimbledon Common, and XXK, available to buy.
- The Wimbledon pop up bar (located in the Your Golf Travel Bar) will be open with pale ale and Wimbledon gold lager served.
- The new ‘Bud Bar’ will be open (in the Your Golf Travel Bar), selling Budweiser and Stella.
- Unfortunately, we are unable to allow Millwall supporters into the bar areas.
Have a chance to win the £100 first prize by buying a Golden Goal ticket tomorrow! Tickets cost just £1, so look out for our Golden Goal sellers around the stadium before the game.
DT members and people interested in the work of the Trust are welcome to visit the Dons Trust Kiosk before the match. You can also join the Trust or renew your membership at the kiosk, sign up to the Dons Draw (our regular monthly lottery) or donate loose change, foreign currency or items for AFCbay (our online auction).
Supporters should be aware that South Western Railway are carrying out improvement works on Saturday, which could impact upon your journey to the game. At the current time, the improvement works do not affect the service from London Waterloo via Kingston/Norbiton. Please check the South Western Railway website before making your trip.