Watch the Dons take on West Ham United (Saturday 26 January) in style and treat yourself to a pre-match meal and hospitality experience before the game.
Our hospitality team will ensure you have a memorable matchday experience with premium service throughout.
For Wimbledon fans only.
Please contact Pietro Palladino directly to book your FA Cup hospitality by calling 020 8547 3336 (09:30 - 17.00 Monday to Friday) or email email@example.com today.
- Three-Course Meal (please find menu below)
- Complimentary Team Sheet and Programme
- Sky Sports / BT Sport in HD on Big Screen
- Tea and Coffee
- Cash Bar available with table service
- Briefing from Home Manager
- Match ticket in Paul Strank Stand
- £120 including VAT
Pre-match menu options:
- Starter - Roasted Squash with Toasted Pumpkin Seeds (V) or Smoked Salmon Salad
- Main - Traditional Mixed Grill (Lamb Chop, gammon, steak, herb sausage served with forestiere potatoes and garden peas) or Cauliflower Roulade (V) (served with forestiere potatoes & garden peas)
- Dessert - Rich Chocolate Brownie (GF) served with a sweet orange cream or a fresh fruit salad
Please note if you already have a match ticket for this game and would like to purchase the meal and pre-game hospitality this will cost £90 including VAT.
We will be serving a vegetarian option and we always try to accommodate all dietary requirements and allergies, so don’t hesitate to get in touch.