AFC Wimbledon are preparing for a fourth successive League One campaign and you can make the most of a home matchday by booking one of our hospitality packages.
Our first game at the Cherry Red Records Stadium is against Rotherham on Saturday 3 August and you can book a place for our hospitality service for this match or any of our other home games during the season.
The AFC Wimbledon hospitality team will ensure you have a memorable matchday experience with table service from our friendly staff available throughout the afternoon.
Making a hospitality booking comes with the following:
- Three-course meal (Saturday fixtures) or two-course meal (midweek fixtures)
- Team sheet and match programme
- Sky Sports / BT Sport in HD on the big screen
- Tea and coffee
- Cash bar available with table service
- Pre-match briefing from Wally Downes
Hospitality can be booked with or without a match ticket.
The following options are available if you want your hospitality package to include a ticket for the game:
- Paul Strank Stand (seated) = £60 (Saturday fixtures) /£50 (midweek fixtures)
- Chemflow End (standing) = £50 (Saturday fixtures) /£40 (midweek fixtures)
If you already have a season ticket, you can purchase just the pre-match hospitality without a match ticket for £30 (Saturday fixtures) or £20 (midweek fixtures).
We are proud to call Viticult Whisky & Wine our official match day hospitality partners, visit www.viticult.co.uk for more information about their services.