The Junior Dons Working Group is looking for a volunteer to collate and distribute gift requests from new members.
The Junior Dons is the aged 16 and under members of the Dons Trust – the owners of AFC Wimbledon. The Junior Dons section was set-up to promote the engagement of young supporters with both the club and the Trust so that their engagement and participation is maintained as they grow older.
There is currently a vacancy for a volunteer to help with the collation and distribution of the Junior Dons’ gifts that they receive when they become a member of the Trust.
We anticipate this role takes less than one hour a week but involves liaison with the other Junior Dons volunteers, the club shop and the Trust’s membership secretary.
If you are interested in finding out more about the role, please e-mail email@example.com , who will happily share more information and answer any questions you may have.
To apply for the role, please email firstname.lastname@example.org by Friday 14 June, outlining why you are interested in the role and what skills you bring. A CV would be welcome, but it is not essential. Given the nature of the responsibilities, you may be required to undertake a Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and need to understand data protection rules (guidance will be given).
Role profile – joining gifts for new Junior Dons
- Arrange for new Junior Dons to choose and receive a joining gift, liaising with membership secretary and the administrator for the Junior Dons.
- Liaise with the club shop on stock.
- Keep a record of all gifts distributed.
- Excellent customer service and organisational skills
- Understanding of Excel and record keeping.
- Be aware of and act within General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) (guidance will be given).