AFC Wimbledon will prepare for the 2019/20 League One campaign by taking on Premier League side Crystal Palace in a pre-season friendly.
The Dons will face Roy Hodgson’s men on Tuesday 30 July at the Cherry Red Records Stadium (7.45 pm kick-off), before starting the new season on 3 August.
Palace will select a strong squad for this fixture, as they prepare for another campaign in the top-flight after finishing 12th in the Premier League last season.
It was an exciting pre-season encounter when Palace last visited here with The Eagles just edging it 3-2 in the summer of 2016.
We will confirm ticket prices and selling arrangements for this match in due course.
Our list of confirmed pre-season friendlies is as follows:
- 5 July (7.45 pm kick-off) - Brentford at home
- 9 July (7.45 pm kick-off) – Bristol City at home
- 12 July (7.00 pm kick-off German time) - Kaiserslautern away
- 13 July (3.00 pm kick-off German time) – Kickers Offenbach away
- 23 July (7.45 pm kick-off) – Met Police away
- 30 July (7.45 pm kick-off) – Crystal Palace at home