AFC Wimbledon has a vacancy for a Chef to assist the Head Chef at home games this season.
We are in search of a Chef de Partie. This position is for home games and occasional cover for the Head Chef. You will be working under the Head Chef helping prepare meals for hospitality at the stadium whilst also working occasional functions we may have. The home games will take place on Saturdays with occasional Tuesdays.
More details about the vacancy:
Role: Chef De Partie
Salary: Hourly Rate (depending on experience)
Location: Kingston Upon Thames, Surrey
The right chef will:
- Have experience championing excellent service through quality food
- Demonstrate a passion to deliver fantastic food every time
- Be an active hands-on Chef de Partie/Kitchen Supervisor
- Have knowledge of seasonal produce and fresh ingredients
- Be able to work on your own and use your own initiative
You must have at least two people who can can be contacted for references.
Wage will depend on experience.
Any questions about the role, please do not hesitate to call and we will be more than happy to help with your questions.
To apply please send your CV to either of the people below:
Martin Rampley –
020 8547 3336