Dons supporters in the UK can watch our Carabao Cup tie at Oxford United on Saturday by purchasing a match pass on iFollow.
Though supporters are unfortunately not permitted to attend, you can experience the next best thing by watching it from home. Glyn's new-look squad, including seven new signings, will be aiming to build on Tuesday's impressive victory in the EFL Trophy.
Below is a list of important points that we've been made aware of by the EFL about booking your match pass:
- The live stream is only available to people in the UK (overseas supporters with existing monthly or seasonal iFollow subscriptions can listen to live audio coverage).
- An existing iFollow subscription does not entitle you to watch the game and you must purchase an individual match pass(for £10). Purchase a pass before the game by accessing the live match centre.
- The match can be viewed on desktop, on the new app, or on mobile web. Please note that there is no option to register or buy on the new app. The transaction must take place on the website and then the credentials used to login via the app.
- Support for fans experiencing issues is available by e-mailing email@example.com or by utilising Live Chat on the website during the match.
- WDON commentators Mikey T and Rob Cornell will be reporting live for iFollow subscribers. To listen to their commentary select Away Audio. This can be done via the settings cog on the video player.
We recently updated you on access to iFollow for the start of this season with ST holders eligible to watch home league games for free. See our previous article for more information.