Tickets for our first Test Event at Plough Lane are now ready to be downloaded online for all our fans who have booked to come to the event.
In order to download your tickets for our first Test Event at Plough Lane please follow the below step by step guide.
2. On the right hand side menu please click on MY MATCH TICKETS as highlighted below.
3. On the next page you will see all of your bookings you have made, find your test event ticket booking and click on SEE DETAILS as highlighted below.
4. This will bring up a page with the test event tickets you have booked as a main booker including tickets in your friends/family connections.
5. In the FILE CONTENT you will have the following options:
- PRINT – this will enable you to download a PDF on your computer, tablet or mobile. You can save that on any device, print it or show it on your mobile.
- OPEN MOBILE TICKET – this will enable you to download a mobile version of the ticket
6. Before downloading each of your tickets you will have to:
- Agree to Supporters Code of Conduct
- Confirm the names on the ticket as per booking
Fans who are unable to download their tickets to a mobile device or print at home are asked to email email@example.com so that we can print the tickets and arrange for postage or pick up prior to the event. All tickets will have to be collected by 5pm on May 17.
Please note that no tickets will be printed on the day of the event.
We ask all fans to ensure that they have their tickets downloaded or collected by Monday, May 17.