The Dons Trust require a Post-Implementation Review Lead to conduct a review into the recent implementation of an online ticket platform for use at our stadium.
We require an experienced IT Project Implementation professional on a voluntary basis to lead a succinct and focused review within a defined time-period (4-5 weeks).
The review will communicate to stakeholders the initial goals and success criteria of the project and to what extent these have been met. The review will be required to report lessons-learned which can be used by the organisation to improve both the current use of the Online Ticket Platform and future comparable projects.
The review will encompass interviewing both Internal and External Stakeholders, investigating root causes of issues found, reporting lessons-learned in both detailed report and summary form.
What you will be doing:
- Conducting a 4-5 week Post-Implementation Review (PIR) of Online Ticket Platform implementation
- Consulting internal and external stakeholders and project team members
- Analysing issues and resolutions/mitigation of issues
- Analysing Project Governance deployed during the implementation
- Identifying and communicating lessons-learned
- Documenting findings in detailed PIR Report
- Preparing and presenting key findings in PIR Report Summary
- Giving your view on current situation. Have improvements been made? Have we got the right plans in place to make future improvements? How ready is the club for next summer’s renewal phase? What is the suggested timetable?
Skills and Experience:
- Experience of Online Ticket Platforms beneficial
- Project Management / Business Process Re-engineering experience beneficial
- Experience of IT Software Implementation essential
- Practical understanding and experience of successful Project Governance essential
- Comfortable and experienced at managing stakeholder requirements and relationships
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills essential
- Comfortable and experienced at giving frank and constructive feedback
- Experience of presenting PIR findings to stakeholders essential
Please respond to Xavier.email@example.com by Tuesday 9th November with details of your relevant experience for this role.