Tickets for our 6th November tie against Guiseley AFC in the Emirates FA Cup first round at The Cherry Red Records Stadium are back on sale from 9am Saturday 30th October.
Season ticket and debenture holders who wished to sit in their allocated seats have now had the opportunity to do so. Those who have not yet bought a ticket for the match can do so from tomorrow with no restrictions on where they sit, or the number of tickets they can purchase in the following priority order:
- Season Ticket and Debenture holders: 30/10/21 from 9am – 31/10/21 until 5pm
- Dons Trust Plus, Stadium Card holders and Dons Trust: 31/10/21 from 5pm – 1/11/21 until 5pm
- General sale: 1/11/21 from 5pm
- Cappagh Stand - £20 adult / concession £14
- Ry Stand - £17 / concession £12
- Movers’ and Cherry Red Records Stands - £15 / concession £10
- U18 - £3 in all general admission areas
- Schools and clubs zone ( stand) - £10 adult - £1 child (can only be booked through schools and amateur clubs)
*There are no restrictions on the number of tickets that can be purchased per person.
Tickets can be purchased from tomorrow here.
Note: You must login to your ticketing account to purchase tickets under SPECIAL OFFER. Please adhere to your priority group window otherwise the offer will not show.
- Silver plus - £50 (2 course meal, central seats)
- Platinum - £80 (Drink on Arrival, 4/5 course meal, Complimentary Half-time drink)
- For boxes, please contact our hospitality team on 020 8547 3336 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Hospitality tickets can be purchased here.
Hospitality tickets are available to purchase from today with availability in all our lounges/ packages.
If you are interested in sponsoring this match, please contact our hospitality team on 020 8547 3336 or email email@example.com. For more information on our matchday sponsorship package please click here.
We’d like to remind fans that we use print at home and mobile tickets, so please make sure that you download your ticket prior to the match.
Please note that wheelchair users and those needing ambulant disabled seats should email firstname.lastname@example.org to book.
If you have any ticketing issues or questions, please contact the AFC Wimbledon Ticket Office by emailing email@example.com. If your queries are hospitality related, please give our hospitality team a call on 020 8547 3336 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.