Everything you need to know about how to use our new turnstiles with season ticket cards, paper, and mobile tickets.
1) Please ensure that prior to coming to the Stadium you have downloaded your tickets for printing or on your device.
2) To avoid long queues, please make sure you have your season ticket card, paper, or mobile ticket ready whilst waiting to gain access into the Stadium.
3) To use the turnstiles:
- If you are using a season ticket card, tap your card against the black contactless sensor and hold for 3 seconds
- If you are using a paper ticket, we advise you to fold your ticket in half to make it easier to scan the QR code. Please place the QR code on your ticket under the scanner located below the contactless sensor
- If you are using a mobile ticket, please ensure your ticket QR code is fully visible on your mobile screen, then place the device under the scanner located below the contactless sensor, with the screen facing upwards
4) Once the turnstile scanner has recognised your ticket, the screen above the contactless sensor will display a green arrow. At which point, please proceed through the turnstile.
5)If a red arrow appears on the screen when you scan your season ticket card or QR code on your paper or mobile ticket, please let the steward on the turnstile know and they will be able to assist.