Where to go, what will be open - everything you need to know for our Papa John’s Trophy game against Crystal Palace U21s.
How to access the Stadium
Cherry Red Records Stadium will open for home fans from 6pm and it is advised that our supporters arrive as early as possible. Away supporters can arrive from 6:15pm onwards. All home fans must enter via the Plough Lane end of the Stadium through Gate 2 only. Gate 3 will not be open for this match. For fans who have purchased matchday hospitality, please enter the Stadium via Gate 1 which will open at 6pm.
Additionally, fans will be required to go through security where bags may be searched.
Below is a colour-coded map of the Stadium entrances to help fans find their allocated point of entry.
There will be no parking on site (accessible spectators will be given separate guidelines). We recommend fans travel to the Stadium by train, bus, or, if you are local, by simply walking to the ground. There will be no parking available at Garrett Business Park.
To help reduce queues at checkpoints, we ask fans not to bring bags into the Stadium where possible. If essential, then please only bring an A5 sized bag (21cm x 15 cm x 10cm) or a clear bag only. Large bags or suitcases (including cabin bags) are not permitted.
For this match we will be operating as a semi-cashless stadium. This means that most of the stadium will only accept card payments, apart from the club shop. Fans who turn up on the day with only cash will be able to purchase vouchers in denominations of £10 from the club shop, which can then be used to buy food and drinks in the concessions.
Food, Drinks and Pub
Food and drinks will be available to purchase at the stadium. Fans are also permitted to bring water in a clear plastic bottle if they wish. However, no glass, cans, metal bottles or thermos flasks will be allowed. Fans will have access to the food and drink concessions in the Cappagh Stand and the pub only. The pub will be open from 6pm and will remain open after the game.
The Club Shop
This will be open tomorrow from 10am to 7:30pm. The club shop will not be open after the game.
The club has implemented a reusable beer cup scheme to replace all single use plastic pint cups around the Stadium. Once fans have finished their beer, they are required to put these cups within the reusable cup bins located around the stadium.
Although it is not compulsory, we’d like encourage fans to adhere to the Covid protocols:
- When inside the concourse areas, corridors, toilets and other internal areas, fans are encouraged to wear a face covering. Masks will not be required in the stands and external areas however you can continue to wear a mask if you wish.
- Fans will have the option to scan a track and trace QR code upon arrival to the Stadium as we look to reduce the spread of the virus – this is not, however, a mandatory requirement to enter the stadium.
- Fans are asked to read to the Supporters Code of Conduct prior to being able to download their tickets. In particular, you must agree to the following:
- Please do not attend the match if you display Covid-19 symptoms 48 hours prior to the test event;
- Please do not attend the match if you have tested positive for Covid-19 in the last 10 days;
- Please do not attend the match if you are currently self-isolating.
It must be stressed that you will not have to provide a negative test result to enter the stadium.
Although fans are not required to social distance whilst seated in the stands, we advise fans to keep a moderate distance between parties whilst walking throughout the concourse areas.