We are delighted to announce our ticket allocation for the mouth-watering Carabao Cup clash against Arsenal FC!
We will be guaranteed almost 9,000 seats at the Emirates Stadium on Wednesday 22nd September and prices will start from £5 for 65 years and over and 18 years and under.
Clearly demand is going to be sky high for the third-round tie and tickets will be allocated on a one ticket per person priority basis. However, due to the short sales window, Priority groups 1 and 2 are on sale together, but rest assured we have enough tickets to cover everyone in these two priority groups.
There will be three main groups:
- Priority Group 1: Season Ticket and Debenture holders - will be able to purchase one ticket per person from tomorrow afternoon (Friday 10th September).
- Priority Group 2: Stadium Card Holders, Dons Trust Plus members - tickets will be available to purchase from tomorrow afternoon (Friday 10th September), again on a one ticket per person
- Priority Group 3: Dons Trust members, Seedrs shareholders, PLC shareholders and Plough Lane Bond holders - tickets for this group will be available from Tuesday 14th September, on a one ticket per person basis (subject to availability).
- Finally, tickets will go on general sale on the afternoon of Wednesday 15th Please note that all tickets are subject to availability and may not reach general sale.
Fans with any hospitality enquires should email email@example.com at any time.
Tickets can be purchased online - just visit your online ticketing account, however, you must adhere to your priority group. If you have any questions please email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Tickets for this game will not be available to purchase on the day of the match.
Tickets purchased up until 1pm on Tuesday 14th September, will be sent Royal Mail Signed For First Class, however, there will be an additional postage and handling charge of £2.50 per booking for this service.
Alternatively, if you would prefer not to have your tickets posted, the Plough Lane ticket collection desk will be open on the following dates and times:
- Thursday 16th September: 10am – 5pm
- Friday 17th September: 10am – 5pm
- Saturday 18th September: 10am – 2pm
- Monday 20th September: 10am – 5pm
The Ticketing collection desk will be located at the main reception desk - the front of the Stadium.
You will have to provide suitable ID to collect your ticket (for example, passport, driving licence, bank or ID card).
Please note, any tickets purchased after 1pm on Tuesday 14th September will have to be collected from Plough Lane.
In the Upper Tier, ticket prices are as follows:
- Adults: £20
- 65 years and over: £10
- 18 years and under: £10
In the Lower Tier, ticket prices are as follows:
- Adults: £10
- 65 years and over: £5
- 18 years and under: £5
For our disabled/wheelchair, visually impaired and ambulant fans, tickets are £5 with companions going free of charge. To book these tickets please email Mandy Bynon: email@example.com
Arsenal have requested that upon arrival at the Emirates, attendees aged 18 or over may be asked to provide proof of either full vaccination or a negative lateral flow test taken within 48 hours of the fixture. Please click here for more information about how to provide this proof of COVID-19 status and here to read our current FAQ’s on Covid certification.
Code of conduct
Please ensure that you have read and understood our Code of Conduct.
Stadium Security/Bag Policy
Please do not bring any bags to Emirates Stadium unless necessary.
If you do need to bring a small bag, please note that only bags that are smaller than A5 (21cm x 15 cm x 10cm) or clear are allowed into the stadium. Large bags or suitcases (including cabin bags), laptop bags and rucksacks will not be permitted.
Luggage storage facilities are available at London King's Cross station if required.
Arriving at the Emirates
We strongly recommend that all supporters arrive early to avoid queues and delays entering the stadium. We will confirm the opening time of the Emirates Stadium in due course.