AFC WIMBLEDON is the leading fan-owned football club in the country. We are fans. We are owners. We are Wimbledon.
Now there's a great opportunity to be a part of our remarkable story by joining our team and providing more specialist IT support.
• Manage a range of standard office IT tasks
• Setting up emails, phone lines
• Dealing with network issues and wifi connections/issues
• Setting up scanning and sharing platforms
• Setting up laptops, dealing with TVs
• Supporting maintenance and fixing of tills and PDQs
• Knowledge of Teamviewer and Sage and advantage
• Ability to support CCTV and AV system in the stadium
Qualifications and Experience:
• IT qualification
• Previous experience of working in a complex IT environment
• Previous stadium experience but not essential
The role will be offered on a 6 month contract basis and candidates MUST be available immediately. The successful candidate must be available to work
Saturdays and weekday nights as required.
Salary up to £20,000 pro rata
Closing date 20th January 2022
If you believe you have the right skills for this position please apply by sending an up to date CV with covering letter including salary expectations to David Growns at David.Growns@afcwimbledon.ltd.uk.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. IF you have not heard from us within 2 weeks of the closing date then unfortunately you have not been selected for interview.
AFC Wimbledon is committed to the principle of equal opportunity in employment and its employment policies for recruitment are designed to ensure that no job applicant or employee receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of age, disability, gender re-assignment, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity/paternity, race, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation.
AFC Wimbledon is committed to safeguarding all children, young people and adults are risk involved in its activities and events. The group recognizes its responsibility to safeguard the welfare of vulnerable groups by a commitment to procedures to protect them. The group additionally expects all staff and volunteers to fully support and promote these commitments.