Following a fantastic response from supporters during the renewal window, Season Tickets are now available on general sale.
An exciting season is in prospect as Johnnie Jackson seeks to revitalise our squad with the aim of bouncing back at the first attempt – and your support can push the club forward again.
Wimbledon has earned a reputation for rising again after coming through adversity and we can do it again with your help.
Despite inflation continuing to increase, we’ve managed to reduce the price of our cheapest Season Tickets. For the Ry Stand Family Zone, it’s just £375 for the whole season – that’s only £16 per game. And to make it easier for you to afford bringing along your child, we’ve reduced the prices for 17 year olds and under to just £40.
Imagine the scenario of a packed Plough Lane next season and a sea of blue and yellow in the stands creating an electric atmosphere as Johnnie’s boys make a promotion charge.
Get your Season Ticket now to be a part of it all!
Here’s how to guarantee your place at all 23 home matches next season:
- Visit the online ticket shop
- You will then see the season tickets header
- Select your seats through the seat map, then add to cart
- Confirm purchase by clicking ‘Buy Now’
- Select delivery method, box office collection or standard mail (please note cards will be sent out/ready for collection in July). If you request for tickets to be delivered please ensure we have your up to date address
- Choose your payment method, before completing your purchase
You can also buy a Season Ticket in person by visiting our club reception. For more information, or if you have any issues, please contact our ticketing team on 020 3988 7863 (lines will be open Monday to Friday 10am to 4pm), or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org .