Skip to main content Skip to site footer
Commercial

New away kit alert: Order yours on Friday

Buy from our online shop tomorrow

29 September 2022

Commercial

New away kit alert: Order yours on Friday

Buy from our online shop tomorrow

29 September 2022

It’s the update from our Club Shop team that you’ve all been waiting for!

Our fantastic new away shirts are due to be restocked in the club store very soon – and you can pre-order yours at 9.00 am on Friday morning.

The smart new hummel tops didn’t last long on our shelves with supporters eager to get their hands on Wimbledon’s darker shade of blue.

Our Retail Manager Mat Haylock said: “We desperately wanted to have the re-stock of away shirts on sale in time for Saturday’s game. Though that’s now not possible, we’re expecting delivery early next week, so we’ll be taking online orders from Friday at 9.00 am.

“This re-stock is the balance of the original order. We had 70 per cent flown over with the remaining 30 per cent coming by sea - and this batch was caught up in some well-advertised port delays. The original order was based on the total number of away shirts we had sold in the preceding two seasons, so the fact that we sold out of some sizes within a week of its launch tells you all you need to know about the popularity of this kit.

“We’ve already placed a further large order with hummel, which we are expecting in early December - in time for Christmas.”

Order the away shirts from 9am tomorrow by accessing our online shop.

Arriving at the same time next week will be the women’s cut home shirt, so you can also order this online.

Despite the new kits not arriving until next week, there’s still plenty of incentive to pop in to our club shop on Saturday. We have some new products on sale, including a new hoodie, a smart beanie hat with silicone crest branding, and women’s gloves which match our very popular women’s bobble hat. There’s plenty more to follow in the coming weeks.


Advertisement block

iFollow Next Match Tickets Account