Happy New Year! Our valued sponsors at A Plan hope you had an enjoyable Christmas.
Now that the festivities are over, you might want to think about whether the value of your home contents has increased with any gifts that you have received.
Electronic goods, in particular, can soon mount up and A Plan can help you meet your insurance needs.
• Did you know that an estimated 80% of people in the UK are underinsured*?
• Typically, an individual only realises they are under-insured when they have to make a claim
• It’s good practice to regularly review the value of your home contents
• You should value your assets on their new replacement cost
Don’t wait for a claim to realise you are under-insured!
Speak to A-Plan Wimbledon and they will be happy to help you review your home contents and check that you have adequate cover.
Call them today on 0208 944 4121 or visit the branch on 52 Wimbledon Hill Road for your FREE home insurance health check!
Don’t forget that a £50.00 donation is made to the We Are Wimbledon Fund (WAWF), for every new policy arranged through A-Plan Wimbledon this season, which helps to raise important funds for AFC Wimbledon.
You can also enter A-Plan’s prize draw competition to win a "VIP Match day hospitality package for 4” at AFC Wimbledon. This package includes:
• Collection from home/return in executive car
• Champagne reception on arrival
• Lunch including a speech from manager Neal Ardley
• President’s lounge access
• Director’s box seats
To enter the draw and have a chance of winning this great prize you will just need to submit your details online at www.aplan.co.uk/afcwimbledon.
*read more about the implications of having the wrong level of contents insurance in the A-Plan blog .
You can also download this checklist from A-Plan to help you evaluate your contents and compile the items you need to insure.