This Saturday will be our final home game before Christmas Day. We are calling on all Dons to give generously towards our annual Toy Appeal for St George’s Hospital and Shooting Star House Children’s Hospice.
Our First Team squad will be visiting children, who will be spending their Christmas in a hospital or hospice, armed with your donations and a sack full of Wimbledon goodies from our club shop.
Here’s how you can help our annual AFC Wimbledon Foundation and Paul Strank Charitable Trust Christmas Toy Appeal:
- Saturday 8 December (13.00-14.45) by the Dons Trust Kiosk
- Donate new toys (see below for toy donation suggestions)
- Cash donations welcome
Can’t make this weekend’s game? Don’t worry Shooting Star House Children’s Hospice have set up an Amazon Wish List, where fans can buy from a list of much-needed items and get them delivered direct to the hospice!
St George’s Hospital and Shooting Star House Children’s Hospice have requested the following kind of gifts for boys and girls of mixed ages:
- Baby toys – soft toys, rattles, sound toys and baby books
- Toddler – puzzles, shape sorters and musical instruments,
- School age – playdough, toy cars, dolls, figurine sets, puzzles, arts and crafts-sets
- Older children (up to 19 years old) – board games, headphones, books, computer games, CDs and DVDs
Please note items donated to these two incredible causes must be new and be provided in their original presentation boxes.
For further information about the club appeal, please contact the Foundation office on 0208 9745712 or via the AFC Wimbledon Foundation website.